Thursday, January 8, 2009

Today's Happenings....

Hey all! Just want to share with you a new blog to check out. It has just started up, and is only a few days old, so keep checking back......I know there are going to be great things going on there! Kelly Panacci has a blog now....so go check it out! Stop by a leave a comment for Kelly and tell her what you think and keep on coming back for more!

On a personal note I am BUSTIN' to tell you all about an email I got today....but I can't....but I want to...but I can't...so you will have to keep checkin' back as in the next few weeks I can share my news! I am soooooooo excited!

Oh also I wanted to say HI to all my new Australian friends from the Scrapping Outback who have been stopping by to check out my blog! Thanks for coming !

That is it for today...bye J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen,
thanks for the shout-out!I have posted many of your awesome layouts on my blog photo albums. Thanks a bunch for letting me borrow them!
talk to you soon,
k

Holly A said...

Hey Jennifer, I had a little peek at something today so I think I know your secret. ;-) No wonder you're BUSTIN'! It's completely awesome! Way to go!

Congratulations, girl! I can't wait to get my hands on it.