Saturday, March 26, 2011

Playing Along at NVS Again...

I have been playing along at NVS again.  Each month they have a challenge to scrap along with using their inspirational collage. This month it was this great mix of images.  You take what you want from it and incorporate it into your layout. 

Here is mine.  The colours got me and decided to use my niece as the photo.  A few other items were the flowers, the & and the butterflies.  This is a 6 x 12 layout, I like this size when I have tiny pictures.  Hope you enjoy.   Wish me luck, I am hoping they pick me to be a guest designer at the site!  Next month come and see what is posted and play along with everyone.  There is a prize as well each month to the lucky one that is chosen.











1 comment:

Alysse said...

Lovely layout. Thanks for playing along with us nerdy girls again! And, good luck!