Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Been tagged....how about you?

1. Four shows that you watch:

-Survivor

-Ace of Cakes

-Learning channel...most anything

-Molly and Mike



2. Four things you are passionate about:

-family

-friends

-scrapbooking

-photography



3. Four words/phrases you say a lot:

- crap
-What the?

- you have to be kidding

- i love you



4. Four things you've learned from the past:

-live in the present

-plan for the future

-don't hold grudges

-say what you feel



5. Four places you would like to go:

-Palau

-Austrailia

-Galapagos

-Red Sea



6. Four things you did yesterday:

-worked

-worked

-surfed

-tried to sleep



7. Four things you are looking forward to:

-summer
-kitchen reno done

-cooking again

-sleeping



8. Four things you love about winter:

-that summer is the next season...

- nuf said...


9. Four people I tag to play along (no pressure though and sorry if you've been tagged already!):

-Sue

-Holly

-Vanessa

- Kelly P

1 comment:

Holly A said...

Hey Jen, I've been strapped for time so much since the New Year and haven't been surfing much. Thanks for thinking of me. I'm not sure I'll get to this anytime soon (I've been blog-slacking lately), but I enjoyed reading yours. We got snowshoes for Christmas - so winter really sin't all that bad, although it's my least favourite season as well.

Hope to see you soon!
Holly