Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Low Key - New Years Eve.....


So every year is pretty low key around here, we are just not the party type people anymore...call it getting old I guess. But, tonight is going to be exceptionally low key, by 6 pm I was in my PJ's lying on the couch in a blanket. I am exhausted....not sure from what. I had to work today after 7 days off, so that might be it. I will be blog surfin' tonight, so check out my list as I am going to add some sites I have been admiring lately but have not had time to post. DH has to work early tomorrow morning, so we will probably not be up till midnight! So just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year and Best Wishes for 2009! Looking forward to a fresh new start tomorrow ! Leave me a comment and tell me what you are all up to this evening. J




No comments: