Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Long time no see....

Well I have been fighting a bad cold, have been working in Atlanta last week so I have not been around much and trying to get stuff done for Xmas in the meantime. But, I managed to squeak this out on the weekend, I made the flowers from fun foam after not being about to find anything already made to add to the LO. I must mention this pic was taken by Gerri Weatherbee, it is a daughter of a friend of mine and Gerri seems to have the knack taking pictures of her kids!



Hmm what else is new........well check out this blog called Mix it UP, it is a new challenge blog with some great talented ladies on the DT, can't wait to see what they will do.

The new Canadian Scrapbooker came out a few weeks back, check it out, I have 4 items in it this time, Yippe!

Well that is it for today...catch you later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous LO! Love the bright colours & the iris flowers! Gorgeous!! :)

MelB said...

Hey Jen! Beautiful work as always! Thanks for the plug! ;) I hope you'll play along.