Thursday, October 30, 2008

Just Cre8 - Week #2 and Special shout out!

Here is my creation for week #2 of Just Cre8 Idol contest. It was fun to do, challange was to use a rebus in the LO. Rebus=a combination of words, symbols, pics etc to make up a title, story, sentance. Not sure where this one was going to go for me, but eventually it got there I think. Thanks Sue for the challange!! Lots of gre8 LO's this week go and check them out.








My shout out goes to Carla, I have never met her in person, she is one talented scrapper...check out her on my blog roll....turns out she is also one super sweat person as well..thanks for the kindness....hugs!














3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Love your layout! It was my DD's favorite out of them all.

Anonymous said...

Oh Jennifer this is absolutely gorgeous!!! You've got my vote! ;) I love all the different elements.. just amazing! Good luck with the contest, i'm rooting for ya!!

Thanks so much for the sweet words!! ((hugs))

Janice V said...

Oh wow! I LOVE your layout! Good luck with the contest!!