Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Here is an oldie....and a RAK

I ran across this the other day and thought that I probably have never posted this little album. I made it for my DH last year for our anniversary. I gave it to him as a card. We don't usually exchange gifts, but I like to always make something for him anyways....












So here is the RAK (PRIZE) part of this post...for the life of me I can not remember who's paper line I used on this. It was a little file folder kit, with some added stuff....so if you happen to know what company makes it please post here, I am sure when I hear the names it will ring a bell. First person to identify it (when it rings a bell) will win a small RAK from my stash....so please give it your best guess.

J

7 comments:

Jacqueline said...

That is so neat, but, sorry, I'm not up on paper lines at all.

Jennifer Roach said...

Very nice Jen! It looks like a folder I have that came in an issue of Memory Maker magazine. I think it was by Rusty Pickle.

Kristine said...

Very nice!
I don't know what the paper is called, but I do remember this came as a freebie in a magazine - or at least some of it did. If I dig around long enough I'll bet I can even find the magazine, and my paper (cause I haven't used it yet). Note to self.....complete this project -- it is way too cute!

Lois aka katesmum said...

Wow, what an awesome little album - I love that paper too!

Aleks said...

Hmmm I wonder if it's Around The Block? I have some file folders like that in different colours!

Jennifer said...

I remember now it came with a magazine as a freebe....I added a whole lot of other stuff to it as well!

jen t. said...

my guess is making memories ? nto sure but a guess :)jen t---(mjk02@comcast.net)