Friday, June 15, 2012

Renovations....

Well long time since I have posted...wondering if anyone is still around....

Lots of things have been happening in my life...for now I will just call them renovations in life!!

Since those have been happening I will be updating my blog soon and doing a little renovation around here as well...so stay tuned, it won't be anything fancy...but this place needs an overhaul.....maybe a few contests, some new scrappy goodness and a bit of photography....

To celebrate a new change....check this contest out!!  Being hosted by DCVW and Canadian Scrapbooker! Take the chance and enter, great prizes up for grabs...http://dcwvinc.blogspot.ca/






2 comments:

Shyni Moon said...

Do you know, I just started following your blog and I am inspired that you manage to find time to be creative while working. I am just starting to consider starting a creative journey myself but I always found time to be an issue, but your posts tell me that it's still possible and maybe more helpful in balancing my life.

As a COMPLETE NOOBIE I wondered, if you can recommend a few essential things I should get- that's not too expensive - to help me fall in love with scrapbooking?

Thanx much and I look forward to your posts!

Jennifer said...

hi Shyni thanks for stopping by and taking a peek. i know it is hard sometimes to juggle everything, but it is nice to have me time too...i am not sure where to start on supplies....a good trimmer or cutting mat is essential, i would buy paper and embelishment kits that go togehter and you can go wrong. I also love zipdry glue as my go to...works on everything! i would also check out all the blogs around with great inspiration on them and see what other people use and do. Do you have a craft store near you or scrapbook store? there is lots to buy, just dont go too crazy at first as you will find about what you like first.