Monday, May 23, 2011

I have been messing with paint and scraps lately...

Not a lot of time lately to be creative, but when I have had some I have been picking up a paint brush, cutting a bit of paper and doodling a bunch.  Having fun making something different than scrapbook pages.  Not sure if I am totally in love yet with them but they make me happy since they are such a messy adventure!  Check them out and let me know what you think.

This one I promised a while back, I named her Heidi.  The second one has grown on me and the third one I am not sure of, some parts I like others not so much.

Well off to clean up my studio!  I took a picture I'll post this week, looks like a whirlwind went through her.




1 comment:

Kate Vickers said...

Love these! A friend of mine in Ottawa just took the She Art class too! She loved it.