Monday, November 22, 2010

Good news, not so good news....

Well, I didn't manage to get on the TC design team....oh well.  I was very happy to make it as far as I did, better luck next time!!  Best wishes to everyone who made it! 

So the good news, today I got my 5th Anniversary Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine.  Not only is it the 5th Birthday for the magazine I got to participate in this edition.  I was asked to be in Passport to Creativity.  So there is a short bio, interview and some of my creations in the mag...whoohoo thanks CS for asking me to participate.  If you get a chance pick up the mag and check it out...oh once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY CS! 

Here are the three layouts that are featured in the magazine... all three are some of my favourite layouts as of late.  Well got to run...enjoy and hope everyone is keeping well.



No comments: