Sunday, July 25, 2010

NVS Envious Challenge!

This is the first time I have played along at the NVS blog.  Challenge is to take this collage below and interpret it into your own design.



When I saw the inspiration I knew what I was going to do.  I used the colours pink and teal, the cupcakes, the swirls, a girly girl and the printed background into my layout.  Funny thing is that the paper back ground in mine is based around love, so appropriate for loving cupcakes!

Here is my submission. 



Come play along, check out my link down the side of my blog and become a follower as well.  Enjoy the day see you again soon with some more layouts. 

2 comments:

Alysse said...

Love your layout. You really found inspiration in the collage. AND those cupcakes look amazing! Thanks for playing along with the nerdy girls.

Leah l'Orange said...

this is fabulous, Jennifer! the theme is absolutely perfect for your photos, and i'm all about dessert first! :)

fun stuff in your page - great elements! thank you for hanging out with the Nerdy Girls! :) good luck!