Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Just Because....

So apparently, Holly thinks I may need a kick in the "bee...hind" on my blog.....so this is for her, she tagged me today and challenged me to share....normally I don't do these but because she asked so nicely her it goes! The challenge is to only use one word for each answer (yes it was difficult) Holly notice that there were a bunch I didn't have to change!

1. Where is your mobile phone? purse
2. Your hair? curly
3. Your mother? home
4. Your father? Heaven
5. Your fave food? chocolate
6. Your dream last night? none
7. Your fave drink? Powerade! This is for you Maaathieu.......
8. Your dream/goal? retirement
9. What room are you in? loft
10. Your hobby? scrapbooking
11. Your fear? illness
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? traveling
13. Where you were last night? home
14. Something that you aren't? tall
15. Muffins? chocolate
16. Wish List Item? vacation
17. Where did you grow up? PTBO
18. Last thing you did? sneezed
19. What are you wearing? clothes
20. Your TV? on
21. Your Pets? cats
22. Friends? forever
23. Your Life? family
24. Your Mood? optimistic
25. Missing Someone? friends
26. Vehicle? crossover
27. Something your not wearing? shoes
28. Your fave store? Lowes
29. Your fave colour? orange
30. Last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? forgotten
32. Your best friend? Husband
33. One place that you go to over and over? work
34. One person who emails regularly? Julie.
35. Fave place to eat? home

I also wanted to do it, so I can share the tag with some of the greatest girls going! and let them know that I miss them and keep in touch through their blogs.....please take the challenge and share and tag five of your favs....

Tina
Janice
Vanessa
Angela
Sue

J

2 comments:

Holly A said...

Jen, you work fast! I was just coming here to let you know that I tagged you, and you've already responded! Amazing!

And, yes, I did notice that there were quite a few that you didn't have to change. Wow!

I think I posted it elsewhere, but huge conrgats on your Coke album. It is truly gorgeous, and you certainly did deserve the win! You'll have a fantastic time!

P.S., you really didn't need too much of a kick start, it was a little rib for some of the others, but I'm still glad you played along! ;-)

Connie Nichol said...

hey Jennifer, tagged you on my blog as a Kreative Blogger if you have time to play....