Sunday, July 12, 2009

Time flies when you are havin' fun...

Well I am sure you all have been havin' a blast this summer, I know I have. July 1st brought celebrations in Ottawa for Canada Day and lost of weekends have been spent sailing in Lake Ontario. A lot of work has been done around the house as well, it seems like everything needs to be painted this year!

Here are are few recent LO's to share with you that I did for me and a local DT, still trying to scrap as much as I can in between work, working out and having fun there is not much time in the day.










Thanks for looking, stay tuned this week is the AUGUST (Please say it isn't that time already) JustCre8 kit release. It has been so much fun playing with it. I have 5 projects done with it and I definitely will be making more!
Bye for now J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, wow, WOW!!! Absolutely Gorgeous!!! I love your style... could stare at your LO's forever!

Denise said...

Oh my gosh!!! I'm so inspired to get creating....love every single layout you did!!!! Just Gorgeous!!!!